Peru is one of the world’s fastest-growing economies owing to the economic boom experienced during the 2000s. Peru is an emerging, market-oriented economy characterized by a high level of foreign trade. Peru’s residential and commercial real estate markets have been booming for several years, the average sales price of homes is projected to rise by up in the incoming years besides the global crisis. If you own a property in Peru or you are planning to buy one as an investment property Inmobiliaria Manati (Manatee Real State) is here to help you.
Inmobiliaria Manatí SAC is a property management corporation. Our corporation is located in Lima, Peru and our commitment is to provide an efficient and simple way of management properties in Lima City. We are a family own company with more that twenty year of experience.
Our main goal is to meet your demands and requirements as a landowner and find you a good tenant. We offer a professional and modern ways of manage your property. Our goal is to bring you a profit as a landlord and the most important thing is to give you a peace of mind to leave you property in a good hands. We offer the following services:
- Advertising of your property
- Rent collection forms (e.g. collection letter, late fee notice)
- Maintenance forms (e.g. maintenance guarantee, independent contractor agreement);
- Leasing forms (e.g. rental agreement, lease extension).
- Application forms (e.g. rental application, landlord verification).
- Leasing renewals and repairs.
Why we are different?
We provide a modern way to manage your property giving you the option to stay anywhere in the world and you have your monthly profit as well as providing satisfaction to the tenant.
How we work?
We offer different options of rent recollections, local tax payments (if is the case) and deposit of rent in your bank account. Doesn’t matter if you live in Peru or elsewhere in the world.
We have several options to manage your property. We collect your rent or our services thru Peruvian local banks (electronically or by direct payment in the bank) or by using PayPal thru any debit or credit card.
Please, do not hesitate to contact us at:
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Phone in Lima: (511) 706-5972
- Phone in US: (321) 216-0240
- FAX in US: (973) 201-7909
- Address: Av. San Luis N° 2076, Oficina P-606, San Borja, Lima 41 – Perú